This policy is valid from 1 February 2021
In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms & conditions:
These are the terms concerning refunds for our customers:
- Our standard refund policy is a 30-Days, 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- In the event that you are not happy with any product you purchase from Syntegra Change Architects Ltd (tailoredgovernance.com, governancemandates.com) then you are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee.
- To be eligible for a refund, you must make a refund request through our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 30 days of purchase. If you ask for a refund beyond 30 days after the initial purchase date of the product then you will not be granted a refund and there are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you don’t love one of our programs, just email email@example.com at ANY TIME during the first 30 days and show us you’re doing the exercises and not getting results. We’ll refund 100% of the purchase price.
- Recurring payments are not refundable, since they fall outside of the 30 day guarantee period (e.g. if you purchase an annual subscription, you can get a refund within 30 days of the initial purchase, but you can’t get a refund 12 months later, when the subscription is automatically renewed, because that’s 11 months after the refund period expired). Subscriptions need to be cancelled in advance if you don’t wish to renew it.
- Refunds are made via our service providers ThriveCart, Paypal, Stripe and will processed within 24 hours by our customer support team.
Any information concerning the customer and the respective customer records are regarded as confidential and will therefore not be divulged to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities. Customer data is passed on only to services required to maintain our business, such as payment processors (PayPal, Stripe, SendOwl, others) and customer databases (Activecampaign). These third party services guarantee the privacy of your data in their own terms. Customers have the right to request sight of and copies of any and all customer records we keep, on the provisio that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any mails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Payments are processed through third-party payment providers like PayPal and Stripe, to insure the best possible customer experience and ensure the customer’s privacy. Many of our services are delivered as online services, on receipt of payment. All goods remain property of the company until paid for in full. Access instructions are sent by email, after the payment is received. Additional charges, late fees, chargeback fees and other fees are determined by our payment providers.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Any subscription services maybe be cancelled by the customer at any time. Customers can cancel their subscriptions by contacting our support staff. A minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation is required. All our online services come with a 30 day refund guarantee. Customers can request a refund by contacting our support staff. Refunds are only granted within 30 days of the original payment. Refund requests that reach us outside of 30 days or refund requests for subsequent billings of a subscription (all payments after the first payment) will not be granted. The company also has the the right to terminate/cancel for any reason.
Exclusions and Limitations